• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Members who are regular contributors and have posted more than 25 times, will see no adverts.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Question about Ragworm

Yep I’ll be mumbling about how shit it was when I do a report later 🙄
Though tbf it was more of a social to meet a mate and Tat on here did give me good advice, but I didn’t really have time to make up the proper rigs etc so it was probably all a bit half arsed by Chesil regulars’ standards.
Ah thats not good to hear @Mr Fish Hope you have better luck next time mate. What marks did you fish and how long was you there for?

We are down at Ferry Bridge but only had one bite so far and missed it 🤦🏼‍♂️ lol Not seen anyone catch yet
That’s where I went yesterday and sounds like a similar experience!

One big mackerel, one small bream and more twatfish than you could shake a stick at after dark.

I will do a report once the PTSD eases…

That’s where I went yesterday and sounds like a similar experience!

One big mackerel, one small bream and more twatfish than you could shake a stick at after dark.

I will do a report once the PTSD eases…
I've had 1 Cuttlefish all day lol it was really busy when we got here so had to walk a long way up the beach to the west. Absolutely fooked us both 😵

Ah thats not good to hear @Mr Fish Hope you have better luck next time mate. What marks did you fish and how long was you there for?
I did a report, such as it was…

Support Us

Support from our members means we don't need to plaster advertisements around the website! Keeping it clean and fresh! Maintaining a website such as this takes time and money, and your support helps to keep the lights on, provide new features for the website and, hopefully, make you feel warm and fuzzy!

Thank you for considering to help support our work.
Back