• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Members who are regular contributors and have posted more than 25 times, will see no adverts.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Abu Garcia 6500 C3 CT Mag set up

You wouldn't get in the coffin mate,no room after all your tackle is put in there.I'm sure you wouldn't leave it behind.Waste of good money.;)I'm sure it would light up your day so to speak.🔥🔥
I am sure Karen will make a small fortune out of my gear when I am gone...(y)

Ian.

Have you been looking in my tackle room.. 🤣
Don't think I need to. ;)
2x Zziplex M4 Hi-Flex M's, 3x Zziplex Primo Synchro's, 2x Zziplex Primo Hi-Flex's, 3x Zziplex Profile GT's,(Century Built) 1x Zziplex Evolution CT. 2x AFAW Match Pro Mk2's. 2x AFAW Tournament Match Pro Mk2's. 2x Zulcron XT 435 Lite's. 2x Zulcron XT 435 Super Lites. 3x Daiwa Tournament Pro Surf's 14' 6". 7x Daiwa Millionaire 7HT Mag ST's. 3x Daiwa Millionaire 7HT Mags. 5x Penn Fathom II 15 SD Mags. 3x Penn Fathom II 12 SD Mags. 2x Daiwa 18 Saltist 30H's. 5x Abu 6500 C3 CT Mag Elites (Green).

Plus 3 Chrome Rockets.:D

2x Zziplex M4 Hi-Flex M's, 3x Zziplex Primo Synchro's, 2x Zziplex Primo Hi-Flex's, 3x Zziplex Profile GT's,(Century Built) 1x Zziplex Evolution CT. 2x AFAW Match Pro Mk2's. 2x AFAW Tournament Match Pro Mk2's. 2x Zulcron XT 435 Lite's. 2x Zulcron XT 435 Super Lites. 3x Daiwa Tournament Pro Surf's 14' 6". 7x Daiwa Millionaire 7HT Mag ST's. 3x Daiwa Millionaire 7HT Mags. 5x Penn Fathom II 15 SD Mags. 3x Penn Fathom II 12 SD Mags. 2x Daiwa 18 Saltist 30H's. 5x Abu 6500 C3 CT Mag Elites (Green).

Did I mention the pair of 6500 CT's (Black) originals on their way.. ;)

Ian.

This is Ian on a recent fishing session

Untitled design.jpg

I am sure Karen will make a small fortune out of my gear when I am gone...(y)

Ian.
I bet you didn't tell her the actual costs when you brought them ;)

The pair of Chrome Rockets I got from ebay arrived just now, absolutely mint condition, boxes, tools, oil, schematics and spare blocks. Seller was selling them for his dad, had them for years. Absolute bargain for £225 the pair. (y)

Just waiting on the third one now.:)

Ian.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Last edited:
Edited for you to reflect the true condition of those reels.Hope the third one is in better nick.😂😂😂😂
Well the third Chrome Rocket arrived, and your right, it's crap... 🤣

It's mint as well, along with the 6500 CT black...(y)

Ian.

5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg06.jpg8.jpgElite 2.jpgElite 3.jpg8.jpgElite.jpg

"Synchronized level wind system" - on the box of the CT Black ??

Support Us

Support from our members means we don't need to plaster advertisements around the website! Keeping it clean and fresh! Maintaining a website such as this takes time and money, and your support helps to keep the lights on, provide new features for the website and, hopefully, make you feel warm and fuzzy!

Thank you for considering to help support our work.
Back