• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Members who are regular contributors and have posted more than 25 times, will see no adverts.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Abu Garcia 6500 C3 CT Mag set up

Two of the four Green Mag Elites I purchased from Ebay arrived today, yes I got a fourth :D. Reels are in better nick than i thought, also arrived three sets of Mag-Trax systems, pair of end plates which are new and a new handle. Will be stripping all four reels down and servicing.

Apart from scratches and paint flaking not bad considering the age of the reels. Well worth what I paid for them IMO.

Ian.

Mag Elite green.jpg

The two reels I received today have been stripped and serviced, all in good working order, so that's a bonus.. (y)

Just waiting for the other two now, see what they are like.. ;)

Ian.

Feck me, really, it's a blue yonder, not one of their best reels by a long shot. Think i will pass.
Especially when you've got to add $65 US Postage to the near $1200 they are hoping to get for it. 🙄🙄

Jeez, it's just popped up on eBay that someone else has it in their basket!

Third of four reels arrived today, in very good condition, just awaiting the last one, should be here Thursday. (y)

Ian.

mag elite 3.jpg

Feck me, really, it's a blue yonder, not one of their best reels by a long shot. Think i will pass. :)
Just been offered the Blue Yonder at a bargain price by the seller.
£505.79 Sellers offer
+ £101.16 VAT will apply
£934.26*Original price
+£51.13*Postage ;)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just been offered the Blue Yonder at a bargain price.
£505.79Seller's offer
+ £101.16 VAT will apply
£934.26*Original price
+£51.13*Postage ;)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Go for it, absolute bargain.. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Where do these knobs get their prices from for feck sake. All the Mag Elites I have got from ebay have been bargains in my eyes. Well worth what I paid for them.

Ian.

Perhaps it was the Japanese version of Del Boy. ;)
I was looking for used camera gear recently - lots of eBay etc "offers" from Japan - each & every well over-priced (silly price) compared to GB & European adverts (or even USA ad's).

Last edited:

Support Us

Support from our members means we don't need to plaster advertisements around the website! Keeping it clean and fresh! Maintaining a website such as this takes time and money, and your support helps to keep the lights on, provide new features for the website and, hopefully, make you feel warm and fuzzy!

Thank you for considering to help support our work.
Back