• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Conoflex Anubis and Anubis plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pitching recycled church roofing materials into the salty waters from the towers of doom, whilst the local doggers went about their 'business' in the carpark behind.

Then regaling us all in olde English 🤣🤣🤣

Really miss some of the old forum members.

The shower a mint idea🤔
Might be a good plan, if we had a shower. Until then, garden hosepipe or passing the rods under the kitchen tap will suffice!

Might be a good plan, if we had a shower. Until then, garden hosepipe or passing the rods under the kitchen tap will suffice!
Garden hose for rods, reels, waders, and jacket if blathered which often is from sand and silt, used traces and those for salvage into bucket of cold water along with soiled ( I like that word) bait towel then into shed for drip dry before going back inside.
Also go through phases of sitting in living room holding rod butt sections so must be unsullied or just looking as find it therapeutic along with sniffing a unwashed but dried bait towel if sea flat in winter🤷🏽‍♂️

Also go through phases of sitting in living room holding rod butt sections so must be unsullied or just looking as find it therapeutic along with sniffing a unwashed but dried bait towel if sea flat in winter🤷🏽‍♂️

Have you considered therapy of some sort or at very least buy yourself a hooker:)

Have you considered therapy of some sort or at very least buy yourself a hooker:)
That is the therapy Stan, also prone to involuntary casting positions with arms with imaginary or real rod section to retain muscle memory and in the season loose sleep over which mark and when to fish and all non sexual I think🤔😀👍
Edit, the worst of all is the not knowing 🧜‍♀️😀

Last edited:
That is the therapy Stan, also prone to involuntary casting positions with arms with imaginary or real rod section to retain muscle memory and in the season loose sleep over which mark and when to fish and all non sexual I think🤔😀👍
Edit, the worst of all is the not knowing 🧜‍♀️😀

FFS, position of forum nutter removed from flappy and awarded to Cwab

Mmm, you have a good point Stan and I was hoping for Westminster abbey, trumpets, choir, the whole Monty with Zziplex reducer presented on a fine cushion, I had a dream, I had a dream 😀👍
So did Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back