• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Conoflex Anubis and Anubis plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great line capacity, and sits well in the tide with good bite detection, very nice .👍
That's you sorted then, tell your mate not to bother.... 🤣 🤣

Ian.

And the next question please... :D

Ian.

Well funny you should ask.. have you had chance to put your zulcron xt 435 lites through their paces and what did you think?
Edit, asking for a friend..😂😂
That is top secret information. My lips are sealed.. Will answer in due course. ;)

Ian.

That is top secret information. My lips are sealed.. Will answer in due course. ;)

Ian.
Thanks Ian, many up here using zulcron as you would expect especially the lites and seem to like as a fishing tool.
Also worth saying don’t see many used for sale yet which must speak volumes, pal has some several but early days and never heard anyone have a bad word🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
Thanks Ian, many up here using zulcron as you would expect especially the lites and seem to like as a fishing tool.
Also worth saying don’t see many used for sale yet which must speak volumes, pal has some several but early days and never heard anyone have a bad word🤷🏽‍♂️
If you are looking at the Zulcron range I think with the ground you say you fish the XT 435 would be more suited for this. ;)

Ian.

If you are looking at the Zulcron range I think with the ground you say you fish the XT 435 would be more suited for this. ;)

Ian.
The XT 435 Lite and XT 435 Super Lite are more clean to mixed ground rods. The XT 435 is the big daddy of the range, but very hard to get at the moment.

Ian.

Ian.
Not in market for one Ian but curious as to what peoples thoughts were friend has access to them but is heavily biased which I can understand and you have a fine cross sections of rods to make direct comparison for the money and had chance a good while back to borrow whatever but declined and still could but not my style as would not buy at moment.
All my fishing nasty heavy ground but have what I need and more if honest with new arrival on Sunday to pair with Alvey.
Really like my century raptor or tip tornado Grand Prix for knocking about, oldies but goodies and if feeling posh ss or gbfs
Though never really gelled with it and big beach will be on down hill spiral from get go.
In summary just interested in various rods and peoples varying opinions if willing to share rather than the sales blurb and influencers or ambassadors of various brands. Thanks again.👍

Last edited:
I could tell you all about it, mk1 versus mk2 versus remastered version but it would probably be a waste of time as you will change your mind by tomorrow "so I am out "as they say 🏳️
Post 155, to avoid doubt.😀

I'd say not a lot would be the outcome, we'd be to drunk to do anything 🤣
If in Amsterdam everyone could get messed up after, during, and before the orgy but after the award ceremony and speeches and implanting of reducers by heavily Mellon breasted female or ladyboy if preferred.🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back