• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Members who are regular contributors and have posted more than 25 times, will see no adverts.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Ted’s fishing at chesil

but it seems a waste to visit them all just to find out the cost of parking, at each, when I can ask if anyone happens to know, as the list doesn't say where it's for :eek:
Or do you just enjoy being argumentative ?
"Angrybear" just about sums you up. :censored: End of.I'm out of here.✌️

• Wow
Reactions:You and Trampster

And you can do one too.

Sorry for going off topic.

I was going to post that and some others but had second thoughts after the reaction to my first post.
Actually it was a reaction to your unhelpful post #13 saying "don't expect others to do your job for you"
all I had asked was if anyone happened to know the parking charges, I thought the purpose of a forum was to help & inform others :unsure:

Meanwhile …….
Ted’s still waiting to go fishing. !!!
Calm down everyone, it’s supposed to be fun
Although I went last night and the spiders
were tedious and I lost a ray so totally lost my sense of humour
Gray

Meanwhile …….
Ted’s still waiting to go fishing. !!!
Calm down everyone, it’s supposed to be fun
Although I went last night and the spiders
were tedious and I lost a ray so totally lost my sense of humour
Gray
Keep at it mate, and come on Pete, teds chomping at the bit to go fishing.. :)

Ian.

Support Us

Support from our members means we don't need to plaster advertisements around the website! Keeping it clean and fresh! Maintaining a website such as this takes time and money, and your support helps to keep the lights on, provide new features for the website and, hopefully, make you feel warm and fuzzy!

Thank you for considering to help support our work.
Back