• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Members who are regular contributors and have posted more than 25 times, will see no adverts.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Boat fishing cornwall

Status
Not open for further replies.
WWWX525charterboatfishingtrips !!!
R u some sort of prick

Ps
Charter trips , been there, seen it , done it, still
Got a few t shirts👍 and still got my commercially endorsed yachtmaster mate just in case I decide to start running again ( for a bit of beer money )
Pps
Might register that website domain, might come in handy

Ppps
Try not so cause the rnli too many problems in ya ickle plastic bathtub 👍👍

R u some sort of prick

Ps
Charter trips , been there, seen it , done it, still
Got a few t shirts👍 and still got my commercially endorsed yachtmaster mate just in case I decide to start running again ( for a bit of beer money )
Pps
Might register that website domain, might come in handy

Ppps
Try not so cause the rnli too many problems in ya ickle plastic bathtub 👍👍
X this and x that you should keep your opinions to yourself. I came here for advice not your cack x this and x that bet you haven't got a pot to piss in.

X this and x that you should keep your opinions to yourself. I came here for advice not your cack x this and x that bet you haven't got a pot to piss in.
Bet I’d rail ya mum Better than u do gobshite
Ps
I’ve got that many pots , I couldn’t fill
Em with piss if I tried
Probably fill ya little 5k placcy bathtub boat tho 🖕

Last edited:
🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Support from our members means we don't need to plaster advertisements around the website! Keeping it clean and fresh! Maintaining a website such as this takes time and money, and your support helps to keep the lights on, provide new features for the website and, hopefully, make you feel warm and fuzzy!

Thank you for considering to help support our work.
Back