• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Members who are regular contributors and have posted more than 25 times, will see no adverts.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Dolphins, seagulls and pout in odd places!

I told the Welsh bloke who fished next to me yesterday to go there. He’s doing three different species hunts. He was well chuffed getting that little stinger and I was pleased too, as a few hours earlier I’d told him it was perfect stingray conditions. Mind you, they’re usually a little bigger than the one he caught, but he didn’t care. I’ve never seen a stingray caught that was so small.
Its good to get a big fish to show off, but as he is species hunting he would be pleased to just tick one off and not have to deal with a monster!

It’s good to get a big fish to show off, but as he is species hunting he would be pleased to just tick one off and not have to deal with a monster!
It was his first ever stingray too and he was almost bouncing. 😊

I’ve dealt with a lot of stingrays (not all mine) so he would’ve been ok if he’d hooked a whopper. We also showed him what to do should he ever catch another one.

Great write up Keith, well done on the fish you had out, sounds a good sesh, plus a Dolphin show as well.👍👍
Wish I could find some bait robbing Black Bream in Devon , struggling on that one for my hunt.

Great write up Keith, well done on the fish you had out, sounds a good sesh, plus a Dolphin show as well.👍👍
Wish I could find some bait robbing Black Bream in Devon , struggling on that one for my hunt.
Cheers Bob. Typical, the one you want is someone else's pest fish!

Support Us

Support from our members means we don't need to plaster advertisements around the website! Keeping it clean and fresh! Maintaining a website such as this takes time and money, and your support helps to keep the lights on, provide new features for the website and, hopefully, make you feel warm and fuzzy!

Thank you for considering to help support our work.
Back