• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South West SOME LIKE IT HOT...

Feltham, Hounslow. Right next to Heathrow airport, where my Dad worked driving the bowsers. As a kid I learned to identify every plane in the sky.
aah so your not a Cock-ney type then your a West Londoner/Suburbia of Heathrow don't you know mind some rough places out there! even the cats don't go out at night!

Cor, posh part of greater greater London, well unless you was in the government approved facility for boys there, :unsure: :unsure:
No, thankfully I was too young (and law abiding) to qualify for the naughty boys "special" school before my family moved to Reading. They had a proper Nick there!!!

Another great story there Col, well done on the fish and finally they beginning to fight you back :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Cor, posh part of greater greater London, well unless you was in the government approved facility for boys there, :unsure: :unsure:
Don't want greenhouse duty for sure, unless you're into that sort of thing! Watched "scum" the other night.

Don't want greenhouse duty for sure, unless you're into that sort of thing! Watched "scum" the other night.
You should try being a special needs transport driver in a large glass covered but,when the windows don't open,the air conditioning system is an optional Extra,so they don't have one, the drivers window is a sliding type,so only opens around 6" air flow is non existent.
Temperature ?️ outside 30c+
Inside 50c+
We were all supposed to work in this heat, sweaty was an under statement.
Gladly retired.
I got to take a group of young ladies to Stansted Airport on the hottest day of the year,in a glass bus without any air conditioning!!!!
They all stripped off, had one hell of a time driving!!!!

Feltham, Hounslow. Right next to Heathrow airport, where my Dad worked driving the bowsers. As a kid I learned to identify every plane in the sky.
I was based at Isleworth back in the early 80’s. Spent a lot of time updating the OS maps in Heathrow. Probably quite interesting but this out and out country boy was very miserable.

Hey Bananas, we could be the new Chas and Dave!
Can you play the ole Joanna?
We'd be a pair of right tasty geezers...

Hey Bananas, we could be the new Chas and Dave!
Can you play the ole Joanna?
We'd be a pair of right tasty geezers...
Ill play ole joanna mate?? and ole mary, ole edith, ole mabel, up for any of the ole classics???

Back