• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Members who are regular contributors and have posted more than 25 times, will see no adverts.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Zziplex Bullet Hi-Flex's incoming.

wingnut55

TSF Supporter
Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Early 65th birthday present to myself, found a pair of mint Zziplex Bullet Hi-Flex Mk1's to add to my collection, going to pick them up next Monday. šŸŽ£

Ian.

Last edited:
Off to Gray's in Essex in the morning to pick up the Bullet Hi-Flex's, only a 5 1/2 hour round trip. ;)

Ian.

And here they are. (y)

Only downside with the rods is the reducers are glued in along with the reel seats. :( But I knew this when I bought them. No biggie.

Oh, and foams grip just below the decal. :(

The only difference between the Rods is the Guides.
Left one BCKWAG.
Right one CCKWAG.

Ian.
Bullet 1.jpgBullet 2.jpgBullet 4.jpgBullet 5.jpgBullet 6.jpgBullet 7.jpg

Last edited:
Thought you didn't drive.Did you get a lift or did you Thumb it.(y);) Nice rods by the way.
I don't drive, but my partner Karen does. She kindly offered to take me, I tend not to ask her to keep running me about if I can help it. (y)

Ian.

I had a pair of mk1's the only problem I had with them was the butt was mega thick but very good rods I sold one and took the other abroad we're it still remains
These are Mk2's Mike, so the butts are longer and not as thick as the Mk1's. But I have big hands so wouldn't be a problem anyway.:)

Ian.

Well it looks like I am off to Bexhill-On-Sea tomorrow, my partner Karen has bought me a zziplex Dymic LT 14 for my 65th, which is tomorrow, and she is taking me to pick it up. :)

Ian.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday for tomorrow.
Lovely rods.. Had bullet Gts stupidly sold them and replaced them with T900s which I regreted.. No longer own those either..
As I get older I have found I am enjoying using lighter kit mostly I guess its easier on ageing joints..
The days of swinging big old rods are quickly diminishing as is the need to own lots of rods or even fish a pair.
Down to 4 rods now.
TTlite.Mk1
Profile Evo.( century built blank)
TTSM Mk1

The above are all rods I realised over time are my favourites and all of them I had, sold and now have aquired again.
Graphex Sport. ( Gets little use these days but like to at least have a heavy option.)
Strangly (to me at least) it reminds me of my old synchro.. even though its nothing like it

Thanks for the Birthday wishes mate. (y)

Ian.

Happy Birthday for tomorrow.
Lovely rods.. Had bullet Gts stupidly sold them and replaced them with T900s which I regreted.. No longer own those either..
As I get older I have found I am enjoying using lighter kit mostly I guess its easier on ageing joints..
The days of swinging big old rods are quickly diminishing as is the need to own lots of rods or even fish a pair.
Down to 4 rods now.
TTlite.Mk1
Profile Evo.( century built blank)
TTSM Mk1

The above are all rods I realised over time are my favourites and all of them I had, sold and now have aquired again.
Graphex Sport. ( Gets little use these days but like to at least have a heavy option.)
Strangly (to me at least) it reminds me of my old synchro.. even though its nothing like it
Oooo tt lites I've got a pair should use them more vastly underated rod

Now I will need to find another Dymic LT 14, got to have a pair. šŸŽ£ So if anyone has or knows of one going please let me know.(y)

Ian.

Well not long back from Bexhill-On-Sea, made a day of it with our little Shi-Tzu Molly, traffic was hell their and back, but a nice day all in all. Picked the Rod up and then drove along to Eastbourne and had a chat with Tony ie Tony's Tackle, was hoping he might have had some second hand zzipies in, but alas not one. :( Then went on the prom for lunch.:)

Thank you for all the Birthday wishes..(y)

Ian.

The Zziplex Dymic LT 14 is very neat, Karen did well, unground blank with Minima 4 stainless steel guides and reducer. All in all a nice rod.šŸŽ£
Spigots a bit tight, but soon sort that out with good old 3in1 with PTFE. šŸŽ£
DYMIC 1.jpgDYMIC 2.jpgDYMIC 3.jpgDYMIC 4.jpgDYMIC 5.jpg

Last edited:

Support Us

Support from our members means we don't need to plaster advertisements around the website! Keeping it clean and fresh! Maintaining a website such as this takes time and money, and your support helps to keep the lights on, provide new features for the website and, hopefully, make you feel warm and fuzzy!

Thank you for considering to help support our work.
Back