• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Members who are regular contributors and have posted more than 25 times, will see no adverts.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Just my luck !

Its looking pretty angry but fishable.

it should settle around 2pm..... watching the webcam
Keep us updated on conditions if you go please lads . Im there friday and would like to know if i need to cancel trip before travelling up .
Good luck and save a few cod or bass for me ?

Keep us updated on conditions if you go please lads . Im there friday and would like to know if i need to cancel trip before travelling up .
I need it to drop a fair bit yet mate........ sod the cod its silver I am after this time and I need to be able to drop in close with my big mak baits....... I can see that it might be a late one but will report back

Im not out tonight mate. I am looking at Friday or Saturday.
It still looks pretty angry, just drove along the coast road.

Im not out tonight mate. I am looking at Friday or Saturday.
It still looks pretty angry, just drove along the coast road.
I dont think I can do what I want to do which is a 12 yard plop.......... so beer and curry it is! Looks good for cod though!
Bait ordered for Saturday though ,-)

I dont think I can do what I want to do which is a 12 yard plop.......... so beer and curry it is! Looks good for cod though!
Bait ordered for Saturday though ,-)
Are you fishing the evening tide saturday ? I might cancel friday and come up saturday but even that is looking dodgy. RNLI warning people to stay away from sea over the weekend in Devon .

Are you fishing the evening tide saturday ? I might cancel friday and come up saturday but even that is looking dodgy. RNLI warning people to stay away from sea over the weekend in Devon .
I am seeing 1.5m and 12 knots in your face..... but its dry.
If its under 20 knots then that tide is just too good to miss.

I’ve been out again today…just short of the dragons teeth. Codling,dogs and tings for my efforts.
black lug and squid wraps catching today. Surprisingly very few anglers fishing.

Attachments

• 15579F21-F118-41A3-A914-5393F13E6D43.jpeg
    15579F21-F118-41A3-A914-5393F13E6D43.jpeg
    137.2 KB · Views: 19

Support Us

Support from our members means we don't need to plaster advertisements around the website! Keeping it clean and fresh! Maintaining a website such as this takes time and money, and your support helps to keep the lights on, provide new features for the website and, hopefully, make you feel warm and fuzzy!

Thank you for considering to help support our work.
Back