• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Members who are regular contributors and have posted more than 25 times, will see no adverts.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Jolly Boys do Norway Part 1

Great report and some nice fish and I think I’ve seen at least one of those faces on an FB post with some nice……. No, no spoilers. Looking forward to part 2.
I suspect it was your mark 😬
But yes, I’ll follow up with that, much more to come!

Great report, looking forward to
I suspect it was your mark 😬
But yes, I’ll follow up with that, much more to come!
A long steam but worth it. Actually from when they recently posted that four anglers had had a stonking session I did see from their pics that they were fishing nearby but at a different spot which we will investigate very soon! 5th July can’t come quickly enough.

Great report, looking forward to

A long steam but worth it. Actually from when they recently posted that four anglers had had a stonking session I did see from their pics that they were fishing nearby but at a different spot which we will investigate very soon! 5th July can’t come quickly enough.
I’ve got a screenshot so shout if you want it?

Great report Tony and fabulous photos. Nice Cod, flatties, and love that Ling. 🎣🎣👍👍👍

No we ran out of sugar on the 4 th day mr fish 🐟 had a proper hissy fit 🤦🏻
I guess he's having a lie down before commencing on parts 2 to Infinity! 😂😂

Support Us

Support from our members means we don't need to plaster advertisements around the website! Keeping it clean and fresh! Maintaining a website such as this takes time and money, and your support helps to keep the lights on, provide new features for the website and, hopefully, make you feel warm and fuzzy!

Thank you for considering to help support our work.
Back