• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Members who are regular contributors and have posted more than 25 times, will see no adverts.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North Wales If Carlsberg……

Good Hound session Kev, great pics too mate, nice one.. 🎣 🎣

Ian.

Awesome session on the hounds Kev, well done mate (y)

Cheers matey…… hopefully you’ll get into a few, no reason why they shouldn’t still be around 🤞
The match was absolute pants mate 😢.

Only 6 out of 11 anglers weighed in, with just a handful of dogs, plus a few wrasse caught fishing down the side. The other 5 of us didn't get a touch for the whole 4 hours 🤦‍♂️.

Never mind though, I'll be back on the bass tomorrow night 😄.

The match was absolute pants mate 😢.

Only 6 out of 11 anglers weighed in, with just a handful of dogs, plus a few wrasse caught fishing down the side. The other 5 of us didn't get a touch for the whole 4 hours 🤦‍♂️.

Never mind though, I'll be back on the bass tomorrow night 😄.
Uch, that sounds like a tough 4hrs mate. A couple of mutual friends went last night too and not a sniff, called it a night around 11pm.

Uch, that sounds like a tough 4hrs mate. A couple of mutual friends went last night too and not a sniff, called it a night around 11pm.
I'm putting it down to the small tides, but hopefully I'll get another chance on the next set of springs 🤞.

Support Us

Support from our members means we don't need to plaster advertisements around the website! Keeping it clean and fresh! Maintaining a website such as this takes time and money, and your support helps to keep the lights on, provide new features for the website and, hopefully, make you feel warm and fuzzy!

Thank you for considering to help support our work.
Back