• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast A little trip away ...

There were many Hiperdino's in Corralejo's main drag and they were all sparkling clean and tidy and the produce looked really good, butbas we were really on a 10th wedding anniversary holiday we were all inclusive so never sampled anything.
The one 5 minutes walk from our hotel had a great fish counter that supplied the raw king prawns for bait for very little €'s.
I felt like the fresh sardine I caught was the best bait. Need to source better bait next time.
Awesome report and pics, well done.
Thanks mate. Hope you are well?!
Cracking report and pics Chris 👍....it certainly can be tough out there....my first week of solid fishing on Fuert produced just 2 fish on the big rods .....that tests the sanity 😬👍
Was it strong north winds? Honestly, I think with different characters on the trip, people would have blown up. It was very testing with such little sleep. Liam and Rich were great. Loved the place and can't wait to go back out there. We have plenty of videos to put up.

Was it strong north winds?
Not particularly.....think was more poor bait, locations, and not having a clue 😁

Following trip went very well ....learn a lot when others catch and you don't....even if you don't see your mistakes straight away.

Back