• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Zulcron 435 lite

Cwab

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Anyone been using and did they like? ( not wishing to purchase at moment thanks)
Also what type of ground was it used in eg, clean, mixed or heavy and how did it
Cope? Tia

Last edited:
Anyone been using and did they like? ( not wishing to purchase at moment thanks)
Also what type of ground was it used in eg, clean, mixed or heavy and how did it
Cope? Tia
Get on to you tube. I am sure sea angling adventures have it in a couple of their videos they might have a review, can't remember exactly what ones though.

Get on to you tube. I am sure sea angling adventures have it in a couple of their videos they might have a review, can't remember exactly what ones though.
Yes thanks, watched one and they made all the right noises, some interesting and varied opinions by respected casters and anglers on wsf from a casting and fishing perspective but they have not been around for a while🤔

Last edited:
Maybe check the responses to my post
Worry not Stan, this is a safe and friendly place, but let’s be mindful of the wishes of admin, post 7!
There is of course an ignore button for those who choose. Later brother….👍

Thanks to all those that responded trying to help is appreciated but now have the info I wanted.😀

Thanks to all those that responded trying to help is appreciated but now have the info I wanted.😀
That's you sorted then.. (y)

Ian.

Back