• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Members who are regular contributors and have posted more than 25 times, will see no adverts.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Tope and skate fishing.

Cwab

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Just after some expert advice as someone just advised me advertising ie targeting both is illegal, no axe to grind just some facts please? Edit, just to add this was in Scotland.

Last edited:
Just after some expert advice as someone just advised me advertising ie targeting both is illegal, no axe to grind just some facts please? Edit, just to add this was in Scotland.

Somebody is talking bull. Nothing to stop you fishing for tope or skate, plenty of charter boats and the likes catching them from N.East Scotland, right across the top coast, highland and Islands and right down to Mull of Galloway

Somebody is talking bull. Nothing to stop you fishing for tope or skate, plenty of charter boats and the likes catching them from N.East Scotland, right across the top coast, highland and Islands and right down to Mull of Galloway
Thanks Stan that’s what I thought and was actually about enforcing the small print whatever that meant and current and ongoing if correct regarding charter fishing.🤷🏽‍♂️

Just replied to your other post.

Support Us

Support from our members means we don't need to plaster advertisements around the website! Keeping it clean and fresh! Maintaining a website such as this takes time and money, and your support helps to keep the lights on, provide new features for the website and, hopefully, make you feel warm and fuzzy!

Thank you for considering to help support our work.
Back