• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Members who are regular contributors and have posted more than 25 times, will see no adverts.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Parking fees at abbots

Any information on parking fees at abbotsbury please
Think these are inforce at present Mike.
Mon-Sun - All day
1 Hour£1.00
2 Hours£2.00
3 Hours£3.00
4 Hours£4.00
5 Hours£5.00
6 Hours£6.00
7 Hours£7.00
24 Hours£8.001727269324779.png

Last edited:
Think these are inforce at present Mike.
Mon-Sun - All day
1 Hour£1.00
2 Hours£2.00
3 Hours£3.00
4 Hours£4.00
5 Hours£5.00
6 Hours£6.00
7 Hours£7.00
24 Hours£8.00View attachment 71221
Not been for a couple of years but sounds about right although I have £10 in my head for 24 hours for some reason.

A word of warning @Mike hemming it’s camera controlled now so get in and get your ticket ASAP, don’t faff with anything as if you go over 10 minutes before paying you’ll be hit with a fine.

Not been for a couple of years but sounds about right although I have £10 in my head for 24 hours for some reason.

A word of warning @Mike hemming it’s camera controlled now so get in and get your ticket ASAP, don’t faff with anything as if you go over 10 minutes before paying you’ll be hit with a fine.

These privately run car parks are a right pain in the Arse. I try to avoid them but they are breeding like Rabbits and it's easy to get caught out.

There was an area in our Millbay ferryport where you could park for free if meeting someone from a ferry - foot passneger or friend. We pulled in there a couple of weeks ago as we'd bought Fish & Chips, and couldn't find anywhere else to park. 8pm too, so hardly busy. ANPR cameras there now that we were unaware of, and Wifey got done for £100 or £60 if paid within 14 days.

These privately run car parks are a right pain in the Arse. I try to avoid them but they are breeding like Rabbits and it's easy to get caught out.

There was an area in our Millbay ferryport where you could park for free if meeting someone from a ferry - foot passneger or friend. We pulled in there a couple of weeks ago as we'd bought Fish & Chips, and couldn't find anywhere else to park. 8pm too, so hardly busy. ANPR cameras there now that we were unaware of, and Wifey got done for £100 or £60 if paid within 14 days.
Yep it’s sneaky when they put cameras in without people knowing although generally the things are harmless enough as long as you get the ticket ASAP and first thing before doing anything else.

The amount of complaints I see on social media from people who get a fine and moan about it, then they go on to say ‘oh, by the time I’d unloaded the dogs, kids, disabled granny from the boot then gone to the cafe for change, I’d got a fine’.

Not the same as your case because you didn’t know they’d changed it, but if I ever go into these things, I screech to a halt next to the ticket machine (don’t care how busy the car park is) and buy my ticket before I even try to park up 😂

Support Us

Support from our members means we don't need to plaster advertisements around the website! Keeping it clean and fresh! Maintaining a website such as this takes time and money, and your support helps to keep the lights on, provide new features for the website and, hopefully, make you feel warm and fuzzy!

Thank you for considering to help support our work.
Back