• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Members who are regular contributors and have posted more than 25 times, will see no adverts.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Pagham

Mike hemming

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
All set up ready for a late nights fishing , hardly any wind , sea all most calm , bait is , lug , squid 🦑,and bluey , had nice cup of tea in the cafe now just taking it easy ready for the off , will I blank ? Had a test cast a little bit of weed about but nothing to worry about Yet

Tight linesđź‘Ť

Pete it’s dead calm now , no wind the sea hastent got a ripple on it , could be good night
The shelter from Selsey means it can be flat there five mins after it stops blowing....
Still fancy it for a ray or a bass, my best bass of that beach came about 15ft out.

Good luck Mike. Tight lines mate.

Ian.

Hope it's not your sons rods.. 🤣

Ian.

Nice pics Mike. 🎣 (y)

Ian.

Come on Mike, you need to christen them new rods... 🎣 🎣

Ian.

Well it turned out a conger evening for me , at high tide it became unfishable due to the massive amount of weed thick rafts of it and seemed to that each time I reeled these huge clumps of weed there was a effin conger eel on the hook , but very injoyable evening , got home 6am straight to bed now it’s 11am getting up ready for a liquid lunch lol

Support Us

Support from our members means we don't need to plaster advertisements around the website! Keeping it clean and fresh! Maintaining a website such as this takes time and money, and your support helps to keep the lights on, provide new features for the website and, hopefully, make you feel warm and fuzzy!

Thank you for considering to help support our work.
Back