• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Members who are regular contributors and have posted more than 25 times, will see no adverts.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North Wales More dad and lad time.

Andy 1965

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Lure
After concentrating on the lure fishing for the last couple of months, it was time for a change on Saturday with the annual club species hunt. I was really looking forward doing something different, but most of all it gave me the opportunity to spend some real quality time with my lad Sam 😊.
Sam and Me - Amlwch Sat July 6th 2024.jpg

The weather didn't start off the best 🌧️, but once the early rain cleared, it turned into a warm and sunny, if slightly breezy summers day 🌞😎.

It was a cracking days fishing as usual, with some fantastic banter along the way 😂 and after over 7 hours of fishing, I managed to catch 9 species, to finish joint second, 3 species behind the winner.

But special congratulations must go to Sam, who finished 4th out of 10 anglers in his first ever species hunt, with a very impressive 8 species, including several species caught for the first time 👏.
Dragonette - July 6th 2024.jpg

LS Sea Scorpion - July 6th 2024.jpg

Rock Goby - July 6th 2024.jpg

Pouting - July 6th 2024.jpg

Poor Cod - July 6th 2024.jpg

Tompot Blenny - July 6th 2024.jpg

Ballan Wrasse - July 6th 2024.jpg

Corkwing Wrasse - July 6th 2024.jpg

Dog - July 6th 2024.jpg

Support Us

Support from our members means we don't need to plaster advertisements around the website! Keeping it clean and fresh! Maintaining a website such as this takes time and money, and your support helps to keep the lights on, provide new features for the website and, hopefully, make you feel warm and fuzzy!

Thank you for considering to help support our work.
Back