• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Members who are regular contributors and have posted more than 25 times, will see no adverts.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

North East I've only gone and done it🏆another pb.

Stevie69

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
I was hoping to get out twice today but custard had other plans for me I had to take her shopping this morning 🤬. So the afternoon would have to do. I gave my mate Dan a call and he said he'd meet me at the car park at 5pm. When we got to where I was fishing yesterday afternoon there was a lad on the mark🤬. So I moved further along out his way Dan moved a bit further up from me. There was a lovely sea running and the northerly wind was dropping.1000015119.jpg1000015117.jpgThat's Dan in the distance fishing off the knuckle. I went straight to the western sandy Andy again.
After thrashing the water to a froth for an hour or so and nothing doing and the lad on our mark was getting nothing. I decided to move further up the break water where I got my pb yesterday.i showed Dan a pic of where I got it and the boulders were under water now but there was a blue cross marked on the concrete so I new I was in the right place. With the tide coming up high tide at 19.30 out went the sandy Andy, I waited and waited till the lure hit the bottom then started the retrieve slowly winding in and a couple of twitches then wallop fish on. It gave a cracking fight I don't know if this was due to the water being deeper, but I finally got it to the surface. A quick handball of 5 ft up the side by Dan and there it was 1000015122.jpgA quick measure revealed I'd got another pb 52cm wahoo I was buzzing I even gave a little dance to which Dan was pissing himself laughing. Then gave Dan my phone to take a pic1000015124.jpgI was buzzing. It was safely returned to fight another day. We had nothing else after that but I wasn't bothered it was coming in dark and we didn't want to risk our cars in the carpark. There was a couple of lights on the beach from anglers I think there was a comp being fished.
So for now I'll give it a rest for the week and have another go next weekend cheers for readingđź‘Ť

Another great report and nice photos Stevie! Lovely looking Bass. Well done! 🎣🎣👍👍

Happy days, well done on a new pbđź‘Ť

Great catch, keep at it and a great mark.

Be aware of a rogue/high wave coming up on the conc and backwash on your legs.

Support Us

Support from our members means we don't need to plaster advertisements around the website! Keeping it clean and fresh! Maintaining a website such as this takes time and money, and your support helps to keep the lights on, provide new features for the website and, hopefully, make you feel warm and fuzzy!

Thank you for considering to help support our work.
Back