• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Members who are regular contributors and have posted more than 25 times, will see no adverts.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

Humber & East Coast Humber wall Stallingboro .

The Third Earl

Reaction score
Read last year that there were intentions to upgrade the flood wall at Stallingborough and beyond.

I was now wondering if the work had in fact started, and if access to the wall at Yellow Cross up to the woods is still OK, or has it been shut ?

If so, are other areas still accessible ?

Thinking ahead to “Cod” season (🤣🤣🤣 I know , but you gotta try )

Cheers for any info .

Dave

Read last year that there were intentions to upgrade the flood wall at Stallingborough and beyond.

I was now wondering if the work had in fact started, and if access to the wall at Yellow Cross up to the woods is still OK, or has it been shut ?

Cheers for any info .

Dave

Works from the barrier to the right

Down to wastelanda
Haven’t had a run down yet this year , but woods would be first choice if it can still be accessed ( was work down there last year that end as well )
Done 2 trips this week
Whitby n scabby, 2 codling out of each so far, season has gotten underway a few weeks eaely
Couldn’t help myself heading for the rough stuff with that little
Northerly breeze 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Cheers for any info .

Dave
This was on Facebook today Dave. Obviously applies to right at the wall…..

Attachments

• IMG_3715.png
    IMG_3715.png
    3 MB · Views: 17
This was on Facebook today Dave. Obviously applies to right at the wall…..
Fishable that pal. Just means I wont have to get there 23453456345345345 hours before the tide I want to fish anymore :)

Fishable that pal. Just means I wont have to get there 23453456345345345 hours before the tide I want to fish anymore :)
Must admit I don’t go up there much because of that. By the time I go upfor a go after Christmas the madness has normally finished……but the cod have gone too!
It might make things worse at the X, Woods etc by encouraging even more people to turn left when they arrive? If you favour 19 down it could help you.

Actually does not look too bad , I thought that it was going to be a major civil engineering jobbie , all they have done by the looks of things is to dump tons of ballast on the seaward side of the wall .

Not sure how far seaward it goes, could be a tackle graveyard . Low water will hopefully show what we have to fish into .

Have to wait and sea what happens up around 27 and toward the woods .

I expected acropods and squillions of tons of readymix 😋

Dave

Support Us

Support from our members means we don't need to plaster advertisements around the website! Keeping it clean and fresh! Maintaining a website such as this takes time and money, and your support helps to keep the lights on, provide new features for the website and, hopefully, make you feel warm and fuzzy!

Thank you for considering to help support our work.
Back