• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Members who are regular contributors and have posted more than 25 times, will see no adverts.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

East Anglia

fishing hobbit

Reaction score
Favourite Fishing
Shore
Lovely day out with lucky dave, few drifts for mack bait, headed over to bridkerdle bouy,tope rod 's out, fresh peelers out for a bass,i had a run came in like a wet sack till it saw the boat all hell broke loose, went about 45lb . Followed by a small bass, nothing for couple hrs and dave still fishless! Unusual for him. Moved over to the wind farm near skeggy, I had a 52cm bass on tope rod!! Mack head. Poor ol' dave still fishless. That was it for 3 hrs. So moved to brancaster road, i had a 90cm smooth hound,dave decided to join the party and had a 104cm smooth hound,he couldn't stop catching then,i lost one and had another 3 while dave ended up with 5. Only got pic's of mine.IMG_20240708_170217_783.jpgIMG_20240708_122454_239.jpg

Nice report & photos Hobbit! Well done guys. 🎣🎣👍👍

Good report. Nice fish. It does not always go well.

I went out 15 miles to some bass banks on a flat calm day. Left mooring at 5am. Lots of others had same idea including the commercials. Then a beam trawler came right through the area which disturbed the shoals and the traffic of everyone going over the banks on a clam day did not help. That's my excuse for 1 x undersized bass.
Had a tope , ray & smoothies closer in.

Support Us

Support from our members means we don't need to plaster advertisements around the website! Keeping it clean and fresh! Maintaining a website such as this takes time and money, and your support helps to keep the lights on, provide new features for the website and, hopefully, make you feel warm and fuzzy!

Thank you for considering to help support our work.
Back