• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Members who are regular contributors and have posted more than 25 times, will see no adverts.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Dorset's Hidden Waterfall... 4 Days Fishing & Exploring

DJDBazzer

Reaction score
Hi all.

I headed out on Thursday last week and after an eventful drive to Dorset, witnessing a deer on car collision, I made my way down to Dancing Ledge to start the weekend adventure.

I explored marks such as Durlston Ledges, Hedbury, Dancing Ledge and Chapman's Pool before venturing west to view a waterfall that I have seen from the SWCP several times, but never from sea level.

I was not disappointed!

Fishing wise, I only landed the one mackerel, but I had an epic weekend swimming, diving, walking and even a bit of Jazz music and wine on the Saturday night in Swanage.

As always, here's the video and a few pics!

Snapshot_24.PNG

Nice one mate.. (y) 🎣

Ian.

Nice one Dave! 👍👍

Been away in France for over 2 weeks, so way behind with Youtube, but will try to catch up with a few in the near future.

Support Us

Support from our members means we don't need to plaster advertisements around the website! Keeping it clean and fresh! Maintaining a website such as this takes time and money, and your support helps to keep the lights on, provide new features for the website and, hopefully, make you feel warm and fuzzy!

Thank you for considering to help support our work.
Back