• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Members who are regular contributors and have posted more than 25 times, will see no adverts.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast Chesil.

Tight lines Pete 👍

Any size to the ray Pete?
nope!
no quality at all.... just a lot of shite!.
Give it a decent blow and it will explode down there.
There's signs of a very decent whiting season too.
I don't mind catching them when they are a pound plus.
It needs a blow to shuffle the pack, we were discussing it earlier, everyone knows I hit Abbo after a blow but I think I am going to chance my arm at Ferrybridge.......
Enjoyable to get out for a proper go, it took me ages to get any rythm going and my casting was bollox (need a daylight session) I will be back down soon.

nope!
no quality at all.... just a lot of shite!.
Give it a decent blow and it will explode down there.
There's signs of a very decent whiting season too.
I don't mind catching them when they are a pound plus.
It needs a blow to shuffle the pack, we were discussing it earlier, everyone knows I hit Abbo after a blow but I think I am going to chance my arm at Ferrybridge.......
Enjoyable to get out for a proper go, it took me ages to get any rythm going and my casting was bollox (need a daylight session) I will be back down soon.
Ah, sorry to hear it was shite. Everyone likes a good blow!

Ooh, I’ve got an eye on the whiting situation, thank you for that - I like to try and get a decent one or two during our nighttime roving competitions.
I’m guessing next weekend will probably be a bit premature but that was going to be my target for the November one…

Ah, sorry to hear it was shite. Everyone likes a good blow!

Ooh, I’ve got an eye on the whiting situation, thank you for that - I like to try and get a decent one or two during our nighttime roving competitions.
I’m guessing next weekend will probably be a bit premature but that was going to be my target for the November one…
West bexi, spring tide, once the sea temp drops, crystal clear night, just squid, 3/0 pennel up n over.
Bucket of water, filleting knife and a roll of clingfilm.....
Be prepared for ten yards of dildo fish in the mix.
Pray for a ray or cod in the mix.

West bexi, spring tide, once the sea temp drops, crystal clear night, just squid, 3/0 pennel up n over.
Bucket of water, filleting knife and a roll of clingfilm.....
Be prepared for ten yards of dildo fish in the mix.
Pray for a ray or cod in the mix.
Cheers Pete! Yes dildos are expected 🙄

It’s more for the comp than anything and we can actually do catch and release although I usually keep 4-6 bigger ones.

Clingfilm eh? Should I take my nipple clamps as well? 🤔

Support Us

Support from our members means we don't need to plaster advertisements around the website! Keeping it clean and fresh! Maintaining a website such as this takes time and money, and your support helps to keep the lights on, provide new features for the website and, hopefully, make you feel warm and fuzzy!

Thank you for considering to help support our work.
Back