• Becoming a member is completely free!

• Join the community and start contributing to a large source of sea angling information.
    • Members who are regular contributors and have posted more than 25 times, will see no adverts.
    • Become an active member and you can enter member exclusive competitions.

REGISTER FOR FREE HERE

South Coast 3 days off grid

DJDBazzer

Reaction score
Hi all.

Sorry I've been a bit quiet on the forum, recently. I have about 6 months of reports to read through now that I have a bit more time on my hands.

Bait fishing is abit of a pain now that I am living in my camper. As you can imagine, damp stinky fishing clothes in a confined space is not ideal.

Here are some pics and a video of a recent 3 day bender. The fishing was real slow but I did find a couple of fish, eventually.

After 6 days in bed with Covid, it was great to get out and enjoy some peace and quiet on a couple of Dorset's most picturesque beaches.

1000034783.jpg

1000034455.jpg

Hi all.

Sorry I've been a bit quiet on the forum, recently. I have about 6 months of reports to read through now that I have a bit more time on my hands.

Bait fishing is abit of a pain now that I am living in my camper. As you can imagine, damp stinky fishing clothes in a confined space is not ideal.

Here are some pics and a video of a recent 3 day bender. The fishing was real slow but I did find a couple of fish, eventually.

After 6 days in bed with Covid, it was great to get out and enjoy some peace and quiet on a couple of Dorset's most picturesque beaches.

View attachment 66203

View attachment 66204

Nice one Dave. I'll try too catch up with the video when I'm back at home.

Always up for that mate. I'm raft building at Chapman's on Friday if you happen to be about
Sorry i didnt see this until today.

just waiting for the next big tides to chase cod off chesil if your up for it, in the next few weeks its going to be quite interesting down my way! If your up for some big game fish!

Sorry i didnt see this until today.

just waiting for the next big tides to chase cod off chesil if your up for it, in the next few weeks its going to be quite interesting down my way! If your up for some big game fish!
I've had cod on the brain this week. Love a good storm in August, definitely up for hitting Ches. Stay in touch mate and we'll sort a trip 😆

Support Us

Support from our members means we don't need to plaster advertisements around the website! Keeping it clean and fresh! Maintaining a website such as this takes time and money, and your support helps to keep the lights on, provide new features for the website and, hopefully, make you feel warm and fuzzy!

Thank you for considering to help support our work.
Back